Here we go then, this week’s #makedoandmendhour!
Pics we shared:
1. Brilliant bug house! Made from an old CD cabinet, broken fence panel and discarded bricks! From @kykaree
2. Alarm cable inner strands awaiting upcycling by @SueArcher6
3. Bottle top bead curtain! Linked together with fishing line, by @smalldustytown
4. 36ft of free shelving from ladders found in a skip by the lucky @Magpiemosaics
5. Awesome darning job on an old blanket for an invisible mend by @Magpiemosaics
6. Old bike tyre being called into action to hold up an apple tree in @Sweetmyrtle’s garden
7. @jhwilts is busy crocheting a rug for her camper van
8. Pickled nasturtium seeds! From @SueArcher6
9. Hanging baskets upcycled into a birds nest thingy by @junelpenney
10. Top darning by @BeckyAnnison
11. @bluebirdanielle shared tales of homemade wine for £1/litre. And no hangover..!
12. The fabulously talented @Maker_of_Things has made a heated towel rail from reclaimed copper pipe
13. A great bit of upcycling by @DecadiaDesigns
14. @MagpieMosaics found this WW1 trunk in a charity shop, and has added castors to make an instant coffee table!
15. @BeckyAnnison is ploughing on with her knitted blanket using up scraps of wool
Things we learned:
Links we shared:
I know I say it every week, but only because it’s true-I learn something new every week-thankyou so much to everyone who comes and joins in and shares all their brilliant Makes and Mends, and their top Making Do tips